Bowen Basin Operator Jobs
WorkPac is seeking Multi-Skilled Operators to form part of and contribute to the Mine Operations Department within the Bowen Basin.
- Lifestyle Roster
- Accommodation and Meals provided
- BIBO Camp to Site
- SSE/Delegate Signed skills lists or Unsigned Supported by RII's [...Learn about RII's]
- Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*
- Current Coal Board Medical
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol testing is required as part of the recruitment process
- QLD Manual Drivers Licence
About The Role:
As a Multi-Skilled Operator you will have experience operating: CAT 789 or MT4400 Electric Haul Truck, D10 or D11 Dozer, 16M or 24M Grader, 3600 Hitachi Excavator. You will be working on a Lifestyle Roster. Camp and meals are provided with a BIBO service from camp to site daily.
About the Company:
WorkPac is Australia’s leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors. They are proud to partner with some of the country’s leading companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities.
Why work for WorkPac?
Looking after their employees is important to them. Their WorkPlus Employee Benefits program offers benefits across health, private insurance, financial services, travel and more. WorkPac have over 45 offices throughout Australia, this means you have the flexibility to work anywhere in Australia with them. As WorkPac has such a large footprint, they know their local areas and are always helping their local community.