Boilermakers,Fitters,Riggers & Trades Assistants QLD
The client Is an industry leader offering end-to-end engineering services across the Bowen Basin. Employing a wide range of trade and skilled individuals, this is a fantastic opportunity to secure ongoing works with a reputable company based locally In Mackay.
They are seeking Fitters | Boilermakers | Riggers| Trades Assistants for a 5 Day Shutdown at Kestrel Mine commencing on the 20th November
Boilermakers Fitters Riggers Trades Assistants Kestrel Shutdown QLD
What you’ll need to succeed
- You will be trade qualified in your chosen field with suitable previous site experience.
- Must hold a current Standard 11, working at heights & confined space qualifications
- Kestrel Induction – Essential
- Reliable Transport
- Ability to commit to all 5 days.
What you’ll get in return
This temporary assignment will reward you with an excellent hourly rate, and gain further experience in the industry. You will also become a part of a casual pool with potential for further work with a variety of clients down the track.
What else they can offer
- Weekly Pays, and don’t stress if you miss the 1st deadline they do offer a 2nd payment run later in the week for those on rosters that may have difficulty getting time sheets through by the deadline.
- Ongoing support, If you placement is coming to an end they will ensure that they are actively seeking to place you in your next role
- Access to potential jobs across Hays Globally, do you have a desire to work somewhere else in Australia or overseas.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘Apply Now‘ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call now.
Apply for Boilermakers Fitters Riggers Trades Assistants Kestrel Shutdown QLD
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact for a confidential discussion on your career. Applications can be made via the “Apply Now” Link or simply by emailing email@example.com