See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Auto Electricians full-time
A new subsidiary of the MRL Group, Mineral Services Asset Management Group has been developed to manage the Diesel Powered Mobile and Ancillary assets across the MRL Group.
The Auto Electricians will be responsible for the day to day maintenance, scheduled repairs, breakdowns and field service of a modern fleet of heavy mining/earthmoving equipment and light vehicles.
- Experience in a mining environment working on CAT, Komatsu, Hitachi Land cruisers and Hilux fleet
- Experience with air conditioners
- Strong experience with Auto Electrical fault finding and diagnostics
- Conduct preventative maintenance inspections
- Source technical information from the relevant available reference manuals, technical bulletins, OEM and computer based systems
- Comply with MRL safety procedures and standards
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Australian recognized Trade Certificate in Automotive Electrical Fitting or relevant equivalent
- Air Conditioning License
- Current Australian HR Driver’s License is Mandatory
- High Voltage switching cert is desirable
- Excellent safety awareness
- Ability to be flexible and help in required areas
MRL is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage people who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply for positions.
This is your opportunity to establish an exciting career path that only a dynamic mining company can provide.
Give yourself every opportunity to get this job. If you are applying, don’t send in your normal resume and cover letter. Make sure your resume is edited to show requirements for this job, or your application could be automatically rejected.
How to apply
To submit an application for this role, use the Apply button below
Click Apply for Auto Electricians various sites Pilbara