Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Auto Electricians Mining Maintenance
- Eastern Goldfields WA
- ASX listed gold mining company
- 8 days on / 6 days off, 7 Nights on / 7 Days off rotating FIFO roster from Perth
Red 5 Limited is an ASX listed international gold mining company with a new focus on the Eastern Goldfields region of Western Australia, where it has recently embarked on an acquisition and consolidation strategy.
The combined acquisitions of Darlot Gold Mine and King of the Hills Mining Project provide an extensive strategic footprint in the Leonora – Leinster mineral district of Western Australia and the ability to leverage this position by pursuing a regional consolidation strategy aimed at establishing the Darlot mill as a central processing hub.
Red 5 Limited are currently seeking suitably qualified Auto Electrician(s) to join highly skilled mining maintenance team. Reporting to the Mechanical (mobile) Coordinator, you will be responsible to provide high quality maintenance and auto-electrical services on a wide variety of heavy equipment as used in open cut and underground mining operations.
You will be someone who takes pride in producing high quality work and ownership of their remit. Applicants should be solutions focused and be able to communicate confidently and clearly across all levels.
The role is offered on an 8 days on / 6 days off, 7 nights on / 7 days off rotating FIFO roster from Perth.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Always act in a manner that seeks to enhance the safety culture & performance of Red 5 Limited and ensures that the Vital Behaviors are adhered to at all times.
- Understand and comply with all operation specific quality procedures and statutory regulations.
- Carrying out routine auto-electrical maintenance including vehicle preparation, fitment and troubleshooting of HD plant electrical / electronic systems.
- Assist in other areas of the operation as required ensuring operational targets are met in a safe, environmentally compliant and efficient manner.
Key factors to your success include;
- Recognized auto electrical trade qualification
- Completion of year 10 education
- More than one trade qualification, i.e. multi-skilled (desirable)
- Senior first aid certificate (desirable)
- Crane, dogging, EWP and forklift tickets (desirable)
- ARC refrigerant handling license
- Must be prepared to work underground as required
- Experienced in remote control systems repairs and maintenance, preferably Nautilus systems;
- Experience in Sandvick underground drills, Sandvik loaders, Sandvik trucks and Caterpillar underground loaders highly desirable.
Red 5 Limited employees benefit from a culture that supports a safe, modern and secure working environment, favorable working conditions, training and development opportunities, career advancement opportunities, profit sharing/performance bonus scheme plus other financial benefits, competitive salary packages and the autonomy and responsibility to achieve individual, project and organizational goals.
With and exciting and brighter future, Red 5 Limited is an excellent choice for anyone seeking a rewarding career in underground / mining industry.
They are unfortunately unable to accept applications over the phone.
Due to the high volume of applications received for our advertised positions, only those applicants who are short listed will be contacted. To those applicants not short listed, we extend our appreciation for considering Red 5 Limited as a potential employer.
How to register your interest:
Please apply via the link with your resume and cover letter, demonstrating your experience and its relation to the criteria above.
Click Apply for Auto Electricians Mining maintenance Mechanical Leinster WA
To learn more about Red 5 Limited please visit our website: www.red5limited.com