See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Articulated Truck Operator – Coal Mine Bowen Basin
- 7:7 rotating nights & days roster immediate start
- Long term/ permanent role
- Comfortable accommodation, great food & an excellent work environment
Work for a reputable mining contractor with a broad portfolio of mining projects on their books. Long term work with contract to perm opportunities offering job security.
The Project & Roster
- 7:7 even time roster
- Comfortable accommodation with meals provided
- Work within a crew of experienced and safety focused operators
The Pay & Benefits
- Competitive rates with company benefits
- Family friendly even time roster
- Long term – permanent role with major mining contractor
The Duties & Machinery
- A minimum of 12 months recent experience operating articulated trucks in a mining environment.
- Articulated truck operations with a high level of safety awareness
- Communicate with other operators
- Have a positive attitude and follow company procedures
- Current C class driver’s license
- Current RII competency for articulated trucks
- Current Standard 11 Induction Training
- Current Coal Board Medical
- Recent References
Applications are being taken for interviews immediately with successful candidates to start ASAP.
If you feel you have the required skills and are searching to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
If casual opportunities appeal to you APPLY now!
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Articulated Truck Operator Coal Mining Jobs Bowen Basin
About the Bowen Basin
The Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the world’s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queensland’s first Governor, Sir George Bowen.
The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore and is dotted with many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.