See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Qualified Advanced Control Room Operator – FIFO QLD
AWX are currently seeking experienced control room operators to fill a full time 12 month contract on site. The roster will be 7:7 residential or FIFO from Brisbane, Cairns and Townsville.
The desired candidate must have previous experience and knowledge of control room systems and procedures (Modular, Minestar, Wenco, SCADA, Gallagher, Ellipse, BlastWeb,SSRS,MinVu)
- 5years experience in mining preferably Underground
- Emergency Response experience
- Experience controlling large fleets or Fixed Plant in a mine/dispatch control role
- Ability to work in a team and interact efficiently with other departments
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Self-motivated with the ability to priorities work and handle high pressured environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Advanced computer knowledge and Microsoft office experience
- Successful Completion of ZAOCC Training Package (desirable)
- Proven leadership experience
You will need to be site compliant or have the ability to obtain all site compliance.
If you feel you have the required skills and are searching to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
How to apply
If you wish to apply please apply via the seek apply button! Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Advanced Control Room Fixed Plant Operator FIFO Mount Isa QLD