Administration Assistant Coal Mine Jobs
One Key Resources, part of the Fircroft Group, is a specialist provider of Managed Workforce and Labour Hire solutions to the Mining, Oil & Gas and Infrastructure Industries. An employer of choice, One Key Resources employs Open Cut and Underground Operators, Tradespeople and Support Staff at close to 100 locations across Australia.
You will be working with a Tier 1 Mining Contractor who requires skilled, experienced and safety minded individuals.
The successful applicant will have:
- 3 Days A Week – Flexible
- Excellent Rate $32 p/h – 12 Hrs Shift
- Casual Until Advised Further Notice
- General Administration Duties include Data Entry
- Assisting the Maintenance Department Team
- Exposure and experience within the mining industry
Must Have Documents Below to Commence Immediately
- Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*/BMA Statement of Attainment
- Coal Board Medical ...*Coal Board Medical* – Including Chest Xray Read
- Current Drivers License
- Passport/Birth Certificate
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Press the Apply Now for this Great Opportunity!
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Administration Assistant Coal Mine Coalfields Bowen Basin