7/7 Roster Dump Truck Operators
One Key Resources is a specialist provider of managed workforce services and labour hire to the mining, oil & gas and infrastructure industries. They also complement there core business with market leading value add services including skills and proficiency training and productivity improvement programs.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Proven Experience operating either Mechanical or Electric Dump Trucks
- Additional skills (Dozer, Diggers) an advantage
- Previous coal mining experience
- Excellent safety awareness
- Willingness to pass a PEM and D&A test
The qualifications/certifications required include:
- Current Drivers License
- RII or SSE signed competencies
- Standard 11
- Passport, Birth Certificate or Citizenship Certificate
In return they offer:
- Ongoing work 6 Months +
- Immediate start
- 7/7 Roster
- Camp & Meals Provided
- Competitive hourly rates – $43 – $45/hr + Super
- Weekly pay
NOTE: When you apply for this job Dump Truck Operators – 7/7 Roster, take a look at your current resume and cover letter. Always match the first page of your resume to details of the job. Search the job ad for keywords and add them into your resume because if you don’t, your application may be scanned and rejected before it even gets read by a human.
If the above role appeals to you APPLY today!
One Key Resources is committed to workplace diversity and strongly encourages female and indigenous candidates to apply
Click Apply for 7/7 Roster Dump Truck Operators Coal mining – Moranbah