If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Well Servicing Derrickman / Assistant Driller – Easternwell Job
Easternwell is one of Australia’s leading drilling, well servicing and remote mobile camp management companies. They operate under long term contracts and service some of the world’s largest resource companies.
They are currently seeking experienced Well Servicing Derrickhands / Assistant Drillers to support there operations throughout the Surat and Cooper Basin areas. The point of hire is Toowoomba with potential pick up points including Roma and Toowoomba dependent on rig location and where you live. The well servicing operations include workovers, completions and down hole intervention services with there crews working 2:2 or 2:1 rosters.
- To act as the Driller’s representative around the rig to ensure and report back if any deviations from policy occur and support the Driller’s role.
- Maintain and operate on site air compressor and air booster packs and provide accurate daily mechanical operational reports.
- Maintain, repair and carry out regular checks to the mud tank systems, mud pumps and relate equipment to ensure operational efficiency.
- Control the viscosity and weight of the drilling/kill fluid.
- Maintain and provide accurate daily reports for pressure, fluid and chemical requirements.
- Ensure the effective transfer and storage of the rigs hard-line package throughout the operational process of the rig.
- Experience working in Well Servicing operations
- Accredited certification (Onshore Oil and Gas/ Well Servicing Operations)
- Strong mechanical ability and proven experience in operating plant and equipment
- A high regard and positive attitude towards safety and teamwork
- Open Manual Drivers License
- Australian based experience
You would experience what it is like to be part of a company that cares about its people, with:
- Exceptional safety records, standards and practices
- Nationally accredited training
- Opportunities for advancement of your career
- Competitive remuneration
- Consistent Work
- A supportive and family orientated company
Would you like to apply?
To apply online, click the ‘apply‘ button below – Please note that the process include Pre-Employment Medicals (incl. drug testing) and Police Checks. Check out Rig Life video http://careers.easternwell.com.au/Click Apply for Well Servicing Derrickman / Assistant Driller – Easternwell Job