If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Warehouse Officer job Kalgoorlie, Goldfields & Esperance, Western Australia
Advertised by: Round Oak Minerals, Mining – Operations
Round Oak Minerals (Round Oak) is an owner operator emerging base and precious metals producer with a number of Australian based mining and processing operations.
Round Oak now have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Warehouse Officer, based at our Jaguar mine site, which is located 60km north of Leonora and 250km north of Kalgoorlie. This role is permanent, on a 14:7 FIFO roster from Perth and the primary purpose is to provide day to day logistical support to the operation.
Duties and responsibilities of the warehouse Officer:
- Counter service, issue of goods as requested by counter customers
- Conduct random and/or routine stocktaking on a regular basis
- Perform daily dips for diesel stocks as required
- Pre start / handover: discuss issues and prioritise
- Report any faulty equipment, incidents and or hazards
- Continuously develop and improve housekeeping
- Data Entry into Pronto as required
- Forklift operation, loading / unloading trucks and movement of freight around the site
- Receiving goods, validation of goods supplied against the vendor packing slip and company Purchase Orders
- Investigate and resolve over / short or damaged supply of goods
- Prepare outgoing road manifests for transport utilising the online Freight Management System
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Cert III in Warehousing Operations TLI31616 (Desirable)
- Certificate of proficiency in Telescopic Materials Handling Operations RIIHAN309E (Desirable)
- High Risk Forklift Licence (essential)
- Understand general Underground Mining operations
- Previous Warehousing experience
- Proficient at using the Pronto Inventory Management System (or equivalent IMS)
- Proficient at using the Microsoft Office suite (Predominantly Excel)
- Occupational Health and Safety Requirements within a mining environment
What we offer:
- A diverse workplace where your unique abilities and talents will be recognised and encouraged
- Opportunities and initiatives to ensure your continued growth
- A genuine camaraderie on site
- A permanent room for yourself with good food and mess facilities
- Competitive salary packages.
Applicants will need to possess a National Police Clearance (6 months validity) and current C Class Drivers licence to be considered.
This role will be recruited directly, agency assistance is not required.
Thanks for searching at this Warehouse Officer job with Round Oak Minerals.
Highlights of the job and other details are:
iMINCO mining information. We showcase the best mining jobs in Kalgoorlie, Goldfields & Esperance.
Location: Kalgoorlie, Goldfields & Esperance
Job Type: Full Time
Category: Mining, Resources & Energy
Classification: Mining – Operations
Job link : https://www.seek.com.au/job/51150806/
Warehouse Officer jobs Kalgoorlie, Goldfields & Esperance Round Oak Minerals jobs at Kalgoorlie, Goldfields & Esperance, full time, Mining, Resources & Energy, iMINCO Mining Information
Before applying for the Warehouse Officer job with Round Oak Minerals, have a flick through your resume and make sure it’s up-to-date and you’re targeting this job with the keywords used in the ad.
Remember… the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) could be used to scan your resume and cover letter for keywords. If your resume doesn’t match some of the expected words that are contained in the job your application may fail the test and be rejected. Give yourself the best chance at getting your resume seen by a human by reading the iMINCO mining resume guide here.
Mining Jobs, jobs in mines, jobs on mine sites, get a mine job.
Warehouse Officer ,Kalgoorlie, Goldfields & Esperance,Round Oak Minerals,Mining – Operations
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.