If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction to be eligible for this job. If you don't have one and are not sure what this is, click the Standard 11 Mining Induction link further down the page.
Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Underground Mining Job Shift Supervisor
Evolution Mining is a leading, growth focused Australian gold company. They own and operate a portfolio of gold mines across Australia. At Evolution there best discoveries are found everyday through the innovation displayed by there people, great teams, 100% focus on getting people home safely and commitment to building an exceptional company. And they want you to help discover more!
Mungari Operation includes the Frog’s Leg underground mine, White Foil open pit mine and the Mungari processing plant. The sites are located approximately 25km west of Kalgoorlie where the majority of employees are residential.
- Residential role in Kalgoorlie, 7:7 roster, day and night shift
- Challenging opportunity for an experienced Underground Shift Supervisor
- Technical, hands on role
Why this role?
This role is an excellent opportunity for someone who has a passion for managing people and is focused on driving forward development and production activities.
What will you be doing?
- Driving forward a safety culture within your team and ensuring they comply with safety practices
- Providing daily management of the underground crew and ensuring the relevant training is carried out
- Carry out daily inspections underground
- Supervision of the contractors on site
- Promoting continuous improvement across all disciplines to improve safety, operational efficiencies and reduce costs
Are you the one?
- At least 5 years’ experience at a Supervisory level in an Underground Mining Operation
- Good people management skills
- Hold a WA underground shift supervisors ticket
- Previous exposure to safety and health risk management
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
This is your opportunity to establish an exciting career path that only a dynamic mining company can provide. To submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction Training.
Would you like to apply?
Click the Apply Now button, or to discover more about us and how you can be part of the Evolution story, go to www.evolutionmining.com.au/discoverClick Apply for Underground Mining Job Shift Supervisor Mungari Operation