If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Job Information category.
Supervisor Mining Jobs Tahmoor NSW
S123 and G2 Supervisor Qualification Mining Positions
Mastermyne is seeking an Experienced Underground Supervisor to join their Tahmoor South team. Their project team plays a critical role in partnering with their Client to achieve safety and production targets.
If you’ve got your S123 and G2 supervisor qualifications and other listed qualifications, and ready to take a step up in your career be sure to send over your resume ASAP!
- Weekend Roster
- $450 weekly bonus
The “Extras” we can offer beyond your weekly salary:
- 100% reimbursement for the cost of approved courses
- Mastermyne tailored leadership programs
- Diploma Project Management
- Certificate IV Leadership
- Parental bonus for “Mums and Dads”
- A Bloody Great Cause, be rewarded for each Red Cross Blood Donation Milestone
- Hospital Help, have $250 contributed towards your private health hospital excess
- Family Christmas parties and gifts
- Key milestone service recognition gifts
- Discounted Income Protection Insurance
- Salary Packaging (Great for DIDO employees)
- Motor Vehicle Novated Leasing
- Employee Assistance Program
Minimum skills and experience required:
- Underground Coal experience with a focus on Development work;
- Current medicals desirable but not essential. Will provide updated medical if required
- Mines Rescue Induction;
- Third Class Ticket (Deputy Certificate)
- S123 and G2;
- NSW Practising Certificate;
- Current First Aid;
- Signed copies of training transcripts and / or authorisations;
- Valid Driver’s Licence
** This job is no longer available, see our most recent mining jobs here.
Caterpillar Haul truck 789
The Caterpillar 789 dump truck is typically used in open pit mining. The 789 has a capacity of 177 tonnes, and its engine can produce 1770 horsepower.
There are hundreds of CAT 789 dump trucks on various mine sites in Australia; working hard in open-cut coal mines as well as hauling raw iron ore dirt across the open, dusty mine sites of Western Australia.
Read more about the CAT 789 mining dump truck on our website.