If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction to be eligible for this job. If you don't have one and are not sure what this is, click the Standard 11 Mining Induction link further down the page.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Product Support Specialist – Drilling Down the Hole
Are you in for a big challenge, like contributing to the success of starting up a new global company? Epiroc will be a leading global productivity partner the mining, infrastructure and natural resources industries. Epiroc stands for innovation, commitment and collaboration, which is the speed to market & industry leadership; the passion to help customers succeed and a close partnership for deep understanding of the needs. They aim to be there customers’ first choice.
They are currently seeking a residential Product Support Specialist – Down the Hole to join Rock Drilling Tools team. Position will be based in Perth with various travel.
Responsibilities of this role consists of but are not limited to the below:
- Conduct and coordinate regular field tests as needed or advised by the Product Manager whilst adhering to any notes given by the relevant Key Customer Manager when interacting with customers.
- All customer visits must be documented, pre-planned and executed with the advice and agreement of the relevant Key Customer Manager whilst ensuring that a review and summary of the visit is also completed in agreement with the relevent Key Customer Manager.
- Assist with product development through effective communication with Product Managers and provide reports to the Product Manager on the application and performance optimization of the product in their environments.
- Provide technical advice and provide timely solutions to technical and warranty issues whilst proactively communicating results of field trials.
- Develop, enhance and implement innovative solutions to processes and procedures to achieve better product performance whilst also actively reviewing and communicating performance of products within the market
- Prepare and submit monthly and specific product and application reports, highlighting successful applications for the products, highlighting where attention is required to overcome Product problems, and also to highlight broader issues to relevant Product Manager.
- A minimum of five years practical experience in the operation (or support) of position’s related drilling equipment and products within the construction and/or mining industries
- Ideally, a mechanical trade certificate, diploma, or proven and successful drilling experience Sales experience capacity coupled with other credible tertiary qualifications.
Atlas Copco’s Board of Directors announced in January 2017 that it will initiate work in order to propose to the Annual General Meeting in 2018, to decide on a split of Atlas Copco into two parts. Atlas Copco will focus on industry and Epiroc will focus on mining, infrastructure and natural resources industries.
The current Mining and Rock Excavation business area – core of the future Epiroc – provides equipment for drilling and rock excavation, a complete range of related consumables and service through a global network. The business area innovates for sustainable productivity in surface and underground mining, infrastructure, civil works, well drilling and geotechnical applications.
Would you like to apply for this position?
If you feel you have the skills and experience to take the next step in your career, please click ‘Apply’ now.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities.Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Product Support Specialist Rock Drilling Hole – Australia