If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction to be eligible for this job. If you don't have one and are not sure what this is, click the Standard 11 Mining Induction link further down the page.
Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Pastefill Plant Operators – Lady Loretta Mine FIFO Role
- Lady Loretta Mine project
- 14/14 Rotating Roster
- Long-term project and one of the best camps in Australia!
Redpath Australia is seeking experienced Pastefill Operators for its long-term Lady Loretta Mine project. All wages positions will be a 14 days on, 14 days off roster.
Local Mount Isa and Cloncurry residents are encouraged to apply. FIFO is also available from Brisbane and Townsville.
Duties of Pastefill Loader Operators
- Safe operation of the paste plant loader during paste batching
- Bulk material stockpile management and delivery logistics coordination
- Complete all pre-start checks prior to use of equipment
- Experience in a paste/concrete batch plant.
Duties of Pastefill Plant Operators
- Manage paste batching in line with the design paramaters using the batching system
- Safely coordinate paste plant operation to ensure mine backfill targets are met
- Control room experience required
- Operate manual reclaimers and stackers
- Ensure hose plant and structure are free of build up.
General housekeeping and basic maintenance of the paste plant and surrounds is required, along with daily QA obligations.
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in similar roles required
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment;
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol screening;
- Current manual drivers license
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision;
- A safety approach in keeping with Redpath’s principle Safety – First, Last and Always.
All wages positions will be a 14 days on, 14 days off roster with alternating 14 day/14 night rosters.
Redpath is the type of company where you can sink your teeth into a challenging role, get hands on experience and receive learning & development opportunities with experienced personnel.
Operating since 1962, The Redpath Group provides technical and operational expertise to the mining industry globally, with a reputation for providing innovative solutions utilizing modern technology.
How to apply
To apply, click on the “Apply Now” prompt quoting the reference number 1704-2584-PFO
Apply today. They will call you to discuss the role and project and allow you to decide if it is an opportunity you would like to pursue.Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Pastefill Plant Operators Lady Loretta Mine FIFO QLD