If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction to be eligible for this job. If you don't have one and are not sure what this is, click the Standard 11 Mining Induction link further down the page.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Operator Maintainer | Water and Waste Water Industry
Client is a successful Water and Waste Water Treatment company who service the resources sector that are currently seeking to employ an Operator Maintainer to join their growing business.
The Operator Maintainer plays a critical role within their operations department where you will be responsible for operating, monitoring and adjusting water and waste water treatment plants. The ultimate focus in this role is ensuring that their water and waste water treatment plants are being operated and maintained efficiently and effectively as per their client’s requirements.
In this role you will be responsible for operating equipment associated with:
- Potable & Sewage Treatment Plants
- Mine accommodation water treatment plants
- Pump stations
- Water treatment plants
- General maintenance and overhauls for pumps
- Strong previous experience as an operator maintainer within the water and waste water industry (Essential)
- Strong previous experience in working on pumps and pump stations, water & waste water treatment systems and plants (essential)
- The ability to do FIFO on a 2 and 2 roster on day or night shift
- Ideally be based in Brisbane
- The ability to work autonomously in small and dynamic teams
- The ability to work across diverse parts of the business as required
- Ideally have a current up to date Standard 11 Induction Training, S1, 2 & 3 and a Coal Board Medical, Cert 3 in Water Operations, HR Truck License and Forklift License
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- The desire to progress within your chosen profession in a long-term role
What to expect in return:
Dedicated to providing their staff with the best opportunities for professional development, they are offering a competitive salary package along with realistic career opportunities across a successful rapidly growing company. This permanent position is also offering a 2/2 day or night shift FIFO roster based in Brisbane.
If you have the relevant skills required for this role, please click on “APPLY” to send your resume in “WORD DOC FORMAT”.
Click Apply for Operator Maintainer Waste Water Industry Brisbane