If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.This job asks for motivated people. How do you motivate yourself?
Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Nipper – Underground Gold Mine
Cracow Mine site is located just outside of Theodore in Central Queensland. You will be working an 8:6/ 7:7 roster; providing more opportunity to spend quality time at home when not on shift. When you are on shift you will be accommodated in a fully equipped village close to the mine site. This is an opportunity for an enthusiastic team player to join the Cracow mining team.
What will you be doing?
- Reporting to the Mine Shift Supervisor
- Setting up job sites and assisting Jumbo Operators
- Assisting other underground operators as needed
- Ensuring that all relevant logs and documentation are completed
- Establishing and maintain the highest standards of housekeeping and cleanliness in work areas
- Ensuring clear, positive communication within the team and other teams
- Complying with the safety management system
Are you the one?
- Ability to follow instruction
- Excellent manual handling techniques
- Highly organized and motivated
- Strong work ethic
- Safe working record
At Evolution the best discoveries are found everyday through the innovation displayed by our people, the great teams, 100% focus on getting the people home safely and the commitment to building an exceptional company.
Give yourself every opportunity to get this job. If you are applying, don’t send in your normal resume and cover letter. Make sure your resume is edited to show requirements for this job, or your application could be automatically rejected
NOTE: When you apply for this job [name of job title here], take a look at your current resume and cover letter. Always match the first page of your resume to details of the job. Search the job ad for keywords and add them into your resume because if you don’t, your application may be scanned and rejected before it even gets read by a human.
If you are interested in the above position, please click”APPLY” button below