If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction to be eligible for this job. If you don't have one and are not sure what this is, click the Standard 11 Mining Induction link further down the page.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Mining Surveyor Maintenance – Ballarat Victoria
They are currently seeking a degree/ diploma qualified surveyor in their Ballarat office. They will consider experience in place of qualification.
- Confirm SWMS/Start Card ensures a safe work site and adhere to SWMS requirements
- Act in accordance with OHS responsibilities
- Provide feedback regarding OHS issues
- Ensure that equipment is in good condition and calibrated
- Ensure that project briefs are thoroughly understood and efficiently executed
- Assist Licensed Surveyors with cadastral surveys
- Assist with field work for Feature and Level surveys as required
- Assist with Mining Surveying activities as required
- Assist with Engineering Surveying activities as required
- Assist with Asset Recording fieldwork as required – sewer, water, D-Spec & R-Spec
- Assist with survey fieldwork on Estate Subdivisions as required
- Processing, checking and submission of A-spec information
- Processing, checking and submission of sewer and water as-constructed surveys
- Checking of Asset Recording information in accordance with Quality Assurance procedures
- Prepare Plans of Subdivision and supporting survey documents
- Checking of Survey Plans in accordance with Quality Assurance procedures
- Act in a courteous manner when dealing with the public
- Learning and maintaining knowledge of survey and planning related legislation, strategy and policy
- Other tasks as required
Qualifications / Experience / Knowledge:
- Degree in surveying (or Diploma &/or relevant experience)
Beveridge Williams offers a supportive, diverse and inclusive work environment, opportunities for professional development and a great work-life balance in a relaxed and friendly work environment, you will also enjoy an attractive salary and numerous staff benefits such as;
Employee Assistance Program, Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave, BW My Savings (Reward Gateway), Novated Leasing. Please submit your application to: Recruitment@bevwill.com.au by Thursday 26th April, referencing B.Surveyor.
How to apply
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Mining Surveyor Maintenance Mine Job Ballarat Victoria