If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.This is a Bowen Basin job located in the Mackay & Coalfields area. Do you live close to this location, or are you willing to FIFO from within Queensland?
You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction to be eligible for this job. If you don't have one and are not sure what this is, click the Standard 11 Mining Induction link further down the page.
This job asks for motivated people. How do you motivate yourself?
Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Mine Site Diesel Fitters Bowen Basin Jobs
Haynes Group are currently seeking experienced, highly motivated and qualified Mine Site Experienced Diesel Fitters for Ad-Hoc and Continuous Rostered Roles within the Bowen Basin.
- Trade Qualified Diesel Fitter
- Minimum 2 years Mine Site experience
- Experience on CAT, Komatsu and Hitachi mining equipment from Haul Trucks, Dozers, Scrapers, Graders and Excavators
- Maintenance, diagnostic and installation experience
- An excellent work ethic, a strong focus on safety
- High degree of reliability and dedication to providing quality workmanship
- Diesel Fitting Trade Qualification
- Drivers License
- Passport or Birth Certificate
- Current Coal Board Medical
- Current Standard 11 Induction Training or Equivalent
In return, you will receive:
- Competitive Remuneration
- Weekly pays
- Camp Accommodation and Meals included
- Various Rosters & Sites available
At Haynes Labour Hire and Recruitment, they keep things simple: They back the talent of there people and land the jobs that best suit their needs. They are part of a large family of companies and they pride There selves on the fact that many of short-term roles, turn into regular jobs with the big players. So, see what’s out there. Secure your future, get in touch with Haynes Labour Hire and Recruitment and cast your net wider.
The Haynes Group of companies is an equal opportunity employer. All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidentiality.
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Would you like to apply for this job?
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Mine Site Experienced Diesel Fitters Mining – Bowen Basin QLD
About the Bowen Basin mining region, Queensland.
The Queensland Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the world’s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queensland’s first Governor, Sir George Bowen.
The Bowen Basin covers a total area of over 60,000 square kilometres and is located in Central Queensland; running from Collinsville to Theodore. The entire region is home to many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.
Here's a list of mining companies with operations in the Bowen Basin.
- Peabody Energy Australia Pty Ltd
- New Hope Corporation Limited
- QCoal Pty Ltd
- Hail Creek Holdings Pty Ltd
- Mt Rawdon Operations Pty Ltd
- Glencore Coal Queensland Pty Limited
- Fitzroy Queensland Resources Limited
- Conquest Mining Limited
- Ravenswood Gold Pty Ltd
- BHP Coal Pty Ltd/li>
- Baralaba Coal Company Pty Ltd
- Anglo American Metallurgical Coal Pty Ltd
- Santos Limited (JV with Santos Limited, Petronas Total and Kogas)
- TEC Coal Pty Ltd
- TerraCom Australia
- Coronado Curragh Pty Ltd
- Yarrabee Coal Company Pty Ltd
For a more detailed view of the above list, here's the link to Queensland State Development mines list