If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction to be eligible for this job. If you don't have one and are not sure what this is, click the Standard 11 Mining Induction link further down the page.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Site Scheduler – Reedy Creek, Combabula & Peat
- 2 weeks on 2 weeks off roster
- Location: Reedy Creek, QLD
- Application close date: 25th July 2018
Origin – Australia’s Leading Integrated Energy Company
An integral part of Australia’s energy future, they explore, produce, generate and sell energy to power millions of Australian homes and businesses every day, keeping them going and growing.
Origin is continuing to invest in gas exploration and production, as well as developing and operating a world-class CSG production business, through Australia Pacific LNG. A leading producer of CSG in Queensland, with growing reserves and new gas exploration interests around Australia, we are seeking the right candidate to become part of the team that’s meeting growing demand for energy, and searching for tomorrow’s energy solutions.
Working from Reedy Creek facility, you will be responsible for the detailed planning and optimized scheduling of maintenance activities and complex corrective works for the Reedy Creek, Combabula and Peat Asset so that they are ready for safe execution, plant availability and reliability.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Scheduling work activities for execution across the asset
- Planning work activities to ensure that all work scopes include the right tools, parts, equipment and labour needs required
- Critical spares identification and management
- Planning & estimating work including raising purchase requisitions and chasing down quotes
- Ensuring parts are identified and available to support the Maintenance Schedule
- Capturing & confirming computerised maintenance management system (CMMS) equipment in Oracle eAM
Is This You?
- Mechanical or Instrument / Electrical trade qualifications are preferred
- You must have previous maintenance planning & scheduling experience in the oil & gas sector or similar heavy industry
- Gas production and major plant shutdown/turnaround experience is advantageous
- Experience with a CMMS is essential (Oracle eAM preferred), along with experience in establishing & reviewing maintenance reliability strategies
They embrace the diversity of people and flexible working arrangements to ensure workforce is representative of the communities that they serve. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
If dynamic and challenging career opportunities and workplace flexibility are important to you, go with the employer that thinks differently.
If the above role appeals to you APPLY today!
This is an excellent opportunity for you to advance your career with a leading mining contractor. To apply for this role please follow the link below.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Mechanical and Electrical Trade Mine Site Scheduler QLD