If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction to be eligible for this job. If you don't have one and are not sure what this is, click the Standard 11 Mining Induction link further down the page.
Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Heavy Duty Auto Electrician / Mobile Plant – FIFO 2/1
Join The Premium Team in Mobile Plant Maintenance – Brand speaks for itself!!
- FIFO Perth/Broome/Karratha/Port Hed – Immediate Start / Weekly Pay / Top Rates
- Secure Work – Perm Role on Offer / Exceptional Camp Facilities
- APPLY NOW via Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Premium Mechanical Group (PMG) is a leading mobile plant maintenance provider employing over 200 specialists across Australia. There strong brand is founded on there team’s continual focus on safety, hard-working attitude and the proven ability to get the job done in a timely yet fiscal manner.
WHY JOIN THE PREMO SQUAD?
- We stand by there name PREMIUM. There team consists of only the best tradesmen / servicemen in the industry.
- Their business partners consist of global mining leaders and leading maintenance contractors; ensuring market diversity and job security for employees.
- Offering lifestyle choices; varied rosters, workshop / field service / shutdowns, diversified job responsibilities, leadership and supervisory opportunities, remuneration packages to suit your needs.
- Field Service Division – employees take ownership of company vehicle
- Weekly Pay / 9.5 % superannuation on all hours worked
- All expenses paid for – accommodation and flights from Perth to site
- A genuine commitment to the health and safety of all employees
Long Term Workshop / Pit / Temp to Perm Arrangements / 2/1 roster FIFO Perth / Karratha / Port Hedland / Broome AVAILABLE. It is essential that you have experience on mobile plant, preferably on either CAT / Komatsu / Hitachi / Terex / Liebherr / Atlas Copco / Sandvik plant.
To be eligible for the above mentioned positions,
You must meet the following criteria:
- Australian Recognized Trade Certificate
- A/C Refrigerant licence (Cert II in Automotive Air – Conditioning)
- Previous experience on large OEM mobile plant – CAT / Komatsu / Liebherr / Hitachi / Terex preferable
- Valid Driver’s Licence
- Client & Employer Focused / Safety conscious / Diligent attitude
- Outstanding troubleshooting / diagnostic skills
- 3 successful reference checks
- Police Clearance (mandatory for some sites)
Premium Mechanical Group (PMG) strive to employ applicants who reflect diversity of gender, culture and experience. PMG are an equal opportunity employer therefore women and Aboriginal people are highly encouraged to apply for all positions advertised.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
If the above role appeals to you APPLY today!
This is an excellent opportunity for you to advance your career with a leading mining contractor. To apply for this role please follow the below link.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Heavy Duty Mechanic Mobile Plant Auto Electrician – FIFO Perth