If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction to be eligible for this job. If you don't have one and are not sure what this is, click the Standard 11 Mining Induction link further down the page.
Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Heavy Duty Diesel Fitter / HD Mechanic Fitter
The client is searching for candidates that are either Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander and are Qualified Heavy Duty Diesel Fitter or HD Mechanic Fitter.
Location: Western Australia (Pilbara and Karatha)
- Immediate Start !
- Work for one company on various mine sites – A change is s good as a holiday !
The above-mentioned positions, you must meet the following criteria:
- Australian Recognized Trade Certificate
- Valid Driver’s License C Class
- HR License (Highly Desirable)
- Client & Employer Focused / Safety conscious
- Mining Experience (Highly Desirable)
- 2 work related successful reference checks (Mandatory)
- Police Clearance
- Must be able to pass a Drug and Alcohol
For more information
- Jade Smith
- AES Group – Brisbane
For this position, it is a genuine occupational requirement that it be filled by an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander person as permitted and arguable under Sections 25, 104 and 105 of the Queensland Anti-Discrimination Act 1991.
- Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanic / HD Mechanic Fitter: 1 year (Required)
Licenses or certifications:
- C Class License (Required)
- MR License (highly Desirable or Willing to get one) (Preferred)
NOTE: When you apply for this job Heavy Duty Diesel Fitter / HD Mechanic Fitter, take a look at your current resume and cover letter. Always match the first page of your resume to details of the job. Search the job ad for keywords and add them into your resume because if you don’t, your application may be scanned and rejected before it even gets read by a human.
How to Apply
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Heavy Duty Diesel Fitter Mechanic – Mining Western Australia