If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.Mackay & Coalfields, Queensland location.
This is a Bowen Basin job located in the Mackay & Coalfields area. Do you live close to this location, or are you willing to FIFO from within Queensland?
You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction to be eligible for this job. If you don't have one and are not sure what this is, click the Standard 11 Mining Induction link further down the page.
This job asks for motivated people. How do you motivate yourself?
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Heavy Duty Diesel Fitter/ Mechanic – Mining in Queensland
- Chasing Top industry rates and super paid ON ALL hours worked?
- Are you searching for continuous development and Training opportunities?
- Do you want exposure to leading industry projects?
- Are you searching for a change of Site and Roster?
- Are you searching for a team that cares if you are at work?
- Do you want to get paid for Rain Days and stand by Days?
- Do you want to be a part of a company that has opportunities in QLD, NSW, SA, NT and WA?
- Do you want to get paid for training and inductions?
- Do you want to work for a company with overseas opportunities?
- LSL entitlements, Bonus schemes, Salary Sacrificed Flights program, Service awards.
- 3+ years post trade experience
- Applicable Australian Recognized trade completion certificate
- 3+ years of mining or civil experience
- Ex OEM experience preferred
- Experience on large Caterpillar, Komatsu, Hitachi and Liebherr machinery (Essential)
- All candidates must be able to supply a CBM and Standard 11 Induction Training.
- Current S123 – highly desirable
- Current mine site inductions preferred