If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction to be eligible for this job. If you don't have one and are not sure what this is, click the Standard 11 Mining Induction link further down the page.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Field Service Technician – FIFO QLD
Field Service Mining Technician Maintenance FIFO QLD
Redstar Equipment Supplies specializes in fixed-speed diesel equipment providing generators, compressors, welders, lighting towers, distribution boards, parts & servicing to many of Australia’s largest mining, construction, industrial, rental and government organizations.
Redstar is searching for an experienced Service Technician to carry out maintenance and repairs in an efficient and timely manner, assist with the manufacture of new equipment as well as work on site in a FIFO capacity as required.
This role involves scheduled servicing, maintenance and repairs to new and used equipment in the workshop and the field.
- Servicing and maintaining of machinery in the workshop and on site.
- Making sure warranty RTS times are adhered to.
- Appearance of supplied company uniforms to be neat and tidy at all times.
- All online training modules are completed and maintained as needed.
- Uploading of all data logs, computers, pictures and other relevant information regarding in field or workshop jobs.
- Diagnosis and fault finding in the mechanical assessment of machinery for repair, maintenance and service.
- Ensuring machinery is serviced as per Redstar Equipment guidelines and carried out in a timely manner.
- All paperwork to be completed correctly and submitted to the service administrator at the end of each working day.
- Ensure compliance with the relevant OH&S requirements as stated in Redstar Equipment site induction.
Role Requirements and Qualifications:
- Proven ability to maintain and repair construction equipment and machinery
- Adhere to the core values of the business being (RIPPA)
- Excellent customer service focus
- Sound mechanical knowledge
- Trade qualification
- Ability to comply with company procedures and policies
- Must have a current drivers license
- Minimum 2 years Industry experience
- Preferred but not a sentinel generator and compressor experience.
What they offer in return:
Comprehensive training and attractive salary package for the right candidate. One of the biggest benefits of this position is freedom and being able to travel to jobs, meeting there friendly customers and not being stuck in a workshop all day. All they ask is that the scheduled jobs be completed accurately and on a timely manner. They also offer a fully maintained company vehicle, phone, and laptop.
Due to the volume of applications received only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. You must have the right to work in Australia. No Recruitment Agencies or third party applications.
Apply for Field Service Technician Job – QLD
If this role is of interest and you, feel you can bring energy, enthusiasm, and commitment, please Apply now.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities.Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Field Service Mining Technician Maintenance FIFO QLD