If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.Mackay & Coalfields, Queensland location.
You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction to be eligible for this job. If you don't have one and are not sure what this is, click the Standard 11 Mining Induction link further down the page.
Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
ERT / Plant Operator job Mackay & Coalfields, Galilee Basin.
Advertised by: MacKellar, Mining – Operations
MacKeller are an industry leader in the mining and civil earthmoving industries with over 50 years experience and operate a large fleet of heavy earthmoving equipment across Australia. This job requires all applicants to have a valid Standard 11 Induction Training mining induction; which will increase your chance of getting through to the next round. The Standard 11 Induction Training Mining Induction is the WHS course you really need to do. MacKeller take pride in their people, their safety culture and maintaining our equipment to a high standard.
MacKeller are seeking a fully qualified ERT / Operator to assist them to deliver production targets at the Carmichael Mine located at the Galilee Basin in regional Queensland.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Ensure effective operation of plant to reduce cycle times and prevent unnecessary maintenance
- Maintain a safe work environment and be committed to adhering and promoting a strong safety culture
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement and work within teams to develop and implement solutions
- Comply with site Safety & Health Management System policies, procedures and work practices.
- Comply with site Environmental Management Plan and other statutory requirements as required.
- Communicate with operators and other personnel to coordinate operations.
- Ensure Maintenance Servicing of machines is carried out and assist where required.
- Ensure planned tasks are executed within time and cost estimates in accordance with safety guidelines.
- Re-fuelling and general machine inspections.
- Adherence to all Site and Company Policies and Procedures.
Applicants must have:
- Relevant ERT qualification and, current RII operator competencies
- Previous experience in the operation of heavy earth moving equipment and plant for civil projects
- A current Queensland Coal Board Medical (or willingness to obtain)
- A current Standard 11 Induction Training (or willingness to obtain)
- A current Queensland driver licence
- Basic maintenance skills
If you re an experienced plant operator with an excellent work ethic, attitude and safety conscious approach, then MacKeller would like to talk with you.
Only those with the relevant experience and qualifications will be considered.
MacKeller are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. MacKeller actively encourage applications from any background.
Location: Mackay & Coalfields – Galilee Basin
Job Type: Contract/Temp
Category: Mining, Resources & Energy
Classification: Mining – Operations
Advertiser Website: MacKellar Mining
Job link : https://www.seek.com.au/job/50789215/
ERT / Plant Operator jobs – Mackay & Coalfields – MacKellar jobs at Mackay & Coalfields, contract/temp, Mining, Resources & Energy, iMINCO Mining Information
Before applying for the ERT / Plant Operator job with MacKellar, have a flick through your resume and make sure it’s up-to-date and you’re targeting this job with the keywords used in the ad.
Remember… the Applicant Tracking System or ATS is being used to scan your resume and cover letter. If want to know how to do this, see our mining resume guide here.
Mining Jobs, jobs in mines, jobs on mine sites, get a mine job.
ERT / Plant Operator,Mackay & Coalfields,MacKellar,Mining – Operations
Caterpillar Haul truck 789
The Caterpillar 789 dump truck is typically used in open pit mining. The 789 has a capacity of 177 tonnes, and its engine can produce 1770 horsepower.
There are hundreds of CAT 789 dump trucks on various mine sites in Australia; working hard in open-cut coal mines as well as hauling raw iron ore dirt across the open, dusty mine sites of Western Australia.
Read more about the CAT 789 mining dump truck on our website.
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.