If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction to be eligible for this job. If you don't have one and are not sure what this is, click the Standard 11 Mining Induction link further down the page.
This job asks for motivated people. How do you motivate yourself?
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Electrical Mining Engineer FIFO
- Join Australia’s leading Energy and Pipeline Construction company
- Join a company that values your ideas and encourages your input
- Find your next career move with MPC Group
To be successful in this role, you must be self-motivated and able to show initiative. You will have the ability to work autonomously and your organizational skills and ability to multitask will be exceptional.
Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Manage electrical design consultant / subcontractor to ensure compliance to project schedule and requirements.
- Manage nominated project teams in conjunction with other management personnel to ensure effective execution of works.
- Have an understanding of the relevant Australian standards and codes of practices.
- Review and implement relevant client specification, relevant standards and levels of quality required by different stakeholders throughout construction works.
- Providing support on technical aspects of construction design to the field teams.
- Executing assigned work within budget and ensuring all costs incurred are approved in advance in order for the Company to receive reimbursement from the Client.
- Ensuring that change is effectively managed throughout the project.
- Use relevant Australian Standards, Codes of Practice or Client Specifications/Procedures to make technical determinations
- Liaise/co-ordinate with all Company Construction Teams and Client’s Project Supervisory Team
- Experience/exposure to MV/LV electrical power reticulation in the renewable energy industry or E&I Construction in Hazardous Areas (preferable)
- Electrical Engineering Degree
- Display great drive and job focus
- Detailed knowledge of Microsoft excel, word & adobe
- Ability to work required FIFO rosters
About MPC Group:
MPC Group is a leading Australian pipeline and energy construction company providing the energy, water and mining sectors with some of the world’s most innovative project solutions. That is where you come in! Make your mark with a company that knows there is always a better way and is dedicated to finding it. Tradition is what brought here, but progress and innovation will move forward. Want to know more? Head to there website at http://www.mpcgroup.com.au/
They Lead: They all influence outcomes, they take pride in what they do and how they can do it, step up and lead the way.
They Care: Work safely and look after the health and well being of their people because they care. They respect the communities and the environment in which they work.
Value Relationships: They work with their clients and partner companies to achieve the best possible outcome. Out reputation is important.
Bring Thinking: They look to improve what and how things are done in all parts of our business, they challenge the status quo.
Work in Teams: They know the power of teamwork, it is core to success. They work transparently, they trust, verify and actively seek involvement and alignment.
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Would you like to apply for this job?
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Maintenance Electrical Mining Engineer FIFO Cairns QLD