If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction to be eligible for this job. If you don't have one and are not sure what this is, click the Standard 11 Mining Induction link further down the page.
This job asks for motivated people. How do you motivate yourself?
Only applicants with real skills should apply. When sending in your application for the job, be sure to highlight the skills you have which are relevant.
Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Experience Heavy Duty Fitter jobs in QLD
Heavy Diesel Fitter – FIFO ex-Brisbane
Easternwell is Australia’s leading integrated energy and mineral services company. Operate continuous contracts with some of Australia’s largest companies.
Currently seeking a motivated skilled Drill Rig Fitter to join exceptional field team to conduct routine services on conventional drilling rigs, pumps, air compressors, trucks, utilities and action break down notifications as required.
This position will be FIFO ex-Brisbane to various locations in Queensland; roster will be 8 days in field, 6 days off.
Suitable applicants will have a high degree of attention to detail and post trade experience or similar skills in:
- Trade qualification as a heavy duty fitter, with at least 3 years post-trade experience
- Prior experience working on conventional drilling rigs essential
- Understanding of industry legislation and compliance
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions, to work within guidelines and procedures
- Knowledge and understanding of quality assurance and workplace health and safety
- Willingness to learn and develop and be part of the Easternwell family
- Current HR Drivers License and First Aid
- Experience working with Sullair, CAT engines and compressors highly regarded
- Previous experience working in an autonomous role and ability to manage your own workload
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment medical, including drug and alcohol screen.
Please send a cover letter and resume demonstrating your abilities and previous working history which should also include all of your experience as a HD Fitter and the equipment that you have had experience working on.
The successful person will provide a high level of service and support; have excellent communication skills, and a positive team attitude. In return, you will enjoy a large multi divisional company offering above industry pay rates, permanent employment benefits.
If you feel you have the required skills and are searching to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Would you like to apply?
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Drill Rig Heavy Duty Fitter Maintenance – FIFO Brisbane