If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.Mackay & Coalfields, Queensland location.
You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction to be eligible for this job. If you don't have one and are not sure what this is, click the Standard 11 Mining Induction link further down the page.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Mechanical Fitters – Mackay Workshop Project
The client offers support and parts distribution services for customers across a range of industries such as mining, general construction, civil transport and commercial construction, primary industries and marine. They now seek personnel to join on Coal Mine Overhaul Project based in a Paget workshop.
What the role involves:
- Assembly, disassembly, troubleshooting, diagnosis and overhaul of underground mining equipment
- Replace and repair underground mining components as required
- Assist with general maintenance of longwall equipment and accessories
What they are searching for:
- Trade Qualified Fitter (Fitter & Turner or equivalent)
- Experience working on underground mining equipment (highly regarded)
- Hold a Forklift, Overhead Crane or Rigging/Dogging licenses (highly regarded)
- Physically fit and able to pass Pre-Employment Medical and Drug & Alcohol test
On offer for the successful candidates:
- 4 week contract work – underground overhaul project
- 12hr shifts
- Competitive rates
- Local Mackay work – Paget workshop
If you feel you have the required skills and are searching to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
If the above role appeals to you APPLY today!
This is an excellent opportunity for you to advance your career with a leading mining contractor. To apply for this role please follow the link below.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Experienced Coal Mine Mechanical Fitters Underground Mining QLD