If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.This job asks for motivated people. How do you motivate yourself?
Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Quarry Supervisor – Dubbo NSW
Boral is an international building and construction materials group, with its headquarters in Sydney, Australia. With more than A$4.4 billion worth of annualized sales, Boral has around 12,000 full-time equivalent employees working across over 550 operating sites including joint venture operations
Boral is one of Australia’s leading quarry operators with over 110 operating quarries, sand pits and gravel operations, producing products such as concrete aggregates, crushed rock, asphalt and sealing aggregates, road base materials, sands and gravels for the Australian construction materials industry. These operations are strategically located to service the needs of our customers across metropolitan and country locations throughout each state and territory of Australia.
They are searching for a self-motivated, highly organized and experienced professional to join their team as a Quarry Supervisor at Beryl quarry which is located between Mudgee and Gulgong. This is a key position where you will be responsible for supervising the day to day operations of the Quarry.
- Ensuring compliance to Boral’s safety and environmental management systems
- Promoting a positive safety culture through leadership
- Supervision of daily activities involving employees and contractors
- Delivery of daily toolbox talks and shift handover reports
- Co-coordinating quality control requirements
- Co-ordinate stock inventory and liaise with internal customers
- Lead and implement LEAN initiatives
Skills and experience:
- An uncompromising commitment to safety
- Strong people skills and communication skills
- Previous experience in supervising a quarry/mine and Cert IV in Extractive Industries or willing to obtain
- Proven ability and experience in supervising
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize competing deadlines
With challenges comes opportunity, and for the right individual, this role can springboard your career in Boral. Your achievements will be rewarded with significant on-going development opportunities and a competitive remuneration package.
Boral values and is committed to creating a diverse working environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All suitable applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.
How to apply
If you are interested in this please press APPLY or visit http://careers.boral.com.au
Click Apply for Beryl Quarry Operation Supervisor Dubbo NSW