If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.Mackay & Coalfields, Queensland location.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
All Trades Required – Mining Shutdown
- 4-6 week shovel relocation shutdown at Leigh Creek Mine in South Australia
- Flights, Accommodation, and consumables supplied
- Starting date of 23rd of October
They are searching for several mine site experienced Electricians, Boilermakers, Fitters, and Riggers/Operators to commence on a mining shutdown for a globally leading and recognized mining company. This is a great opportunity based at the Leigh Creek Mining area in South Australia. This shutdown is scheduled to commence on the 23rd of October and will run for approximately 2 months.
The skills to be successful in this role
- Trade Qualification – Electrician, Boilermaker or Fitter
- Electricians must have South Australian electrical license (essential)
- Experienced Riggers/Operators with knowledge of 250T crawlers (essential)
- Previous experience working on a mine site
- Have a current Coal Board Medical (essential)
- Correct PPE and personal basic tools
- Accommodation supplied and paid – single room ensuites
- Flights supplied and paid – from Brisbane, Mackay or Rockhampton
- Induction supplied and paid
- Transport to / from Adelaide Airport will be provided – either a shuttle pick up or a vehicle hire car offered
- 4-6 week shutdown project
- 6/1 roster (10 hour shifts on weekdays – 8 hour shifts on Saturday)
- Electrician pay rate – $55
- Boilermaker/Fitter pay rate – $50
- Rigger/Operator pay rate $47.50
Please be aware that the roster is 6 days on and 1 day off. Flights organised by the client will only be paid for flying in for the start date and then flying out after the shutdown has finished. Accommodation is booked from start date to finish date.
This is a great opportunity with a highly sought after mining company that has several mining projects in the pipeline. If you have the above requirements and are available for a 2 month mining shutdown, please apply now!
Please Note: This job for All Trades Mining Shutdown will possibly receive a lot of applicants. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
How to Apply
If you believe you would be well suited to the position please APPLY NOW by link below
Click Apply for All Trades Mining Shutdown South Australia