If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
1st Year Apprenticeship Fitter/Welder job Northern QLD
Advertised by: Ravenswood Gold Pty Ltd, Mining – Engineering & Maintenance Queensland
Ravenswood Gold Pty Ltd is the owner and operator of Ravenswood Gold Mine, located approximately 130kms south of Townsville, Queensland. The Queensland mining job and the mine you’ll be working is transitioning from underground mining to a large scale open pit mining operation.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL BE:
- Enthusiastic and enjoy working with your hands
- Committed to working safely, complying with all site safety standards and ensuring a safe and environmentally healthy workplace is essential
- Reliable employee with genuine interest in the development of skills in welding procedures, hydraulic systems, automotive electronic systems & wiring
- Willingness and commitment to successfully obtain their trade certification
- Good communication skills
- Ability to take direction and enjoy working in a team environment
- Practical and common sense in your approach
WHAT WE OFFER
- Opportunity to gain a Trade Certificate
- An opportunity to work on a brand-new mining operation and to help shape its growth and development
- Support from a mining team with extensive industry and site knowledge and experience
- Drive-in / Drive-out on an 8:6 roster
- Camp and Meals provided
Applications should include the following documentation:
- Current Resume
- Current Drivers Licence C Class (manual)
All applicants will be subject to a current Police Check and Pre-Employment Medical.
As a progressive organisation with a commitment to safety, we are currently seeking entry level candidates who are committed to gaining trade certification in engineering. This opportunity will see the successful candidate finish their apprenticeship with a Certificate III in Engineering Fitter / Welder. You will report to the Maintenance Supervisor who will guide you through your apprenticeship and help you achieve your end goal.
Throughout the apprenticeship, full on-site training will be provided by qualified tradespersons, leading to a formal Certificate III in Engineering Fitter / Welder.
Ravenswood Gold Pty Ltd is a joint venture between EMR Capital and Golden Energy and Resources Limited.
Thanks for searching at this 1st Year Apprenticeship – Fitter/Welder job with Ravenswood Gold Pty Ltd.
iMINCO mining information. We showcase the best mining jobs in Northern QLD.
Location: Northern QLD
Job Type: Full Time
Category: Mining, Resources & Energy
Classification: Mining – Engineering & Maintenance
Job link : https://www.seek.com.au/job/50976590/
1st Year Apprenticeship – Fitter/Welder jobs Northern QLD Ravenswood Gold Pty Ltd jobs at Northern QLD, full time, Mining, Resources & Energy, iMINCO Mining Information
Before applying for the 1st Year Apprenticeship – Fitter/Welder job with Ravenswood Gold Pty Ltd, have a flick through your resume and make sure it’s up-to-date and you’re targeting this job with the keywords used in the ad.
Remember… the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) could be used to scan your resume and cover letter for keywords. If your resume doesn’t match some of the expected words that are contained in the job your application may fail the test and be rejected. Give yourself the best chance at getting your resume seen by a human by reading the iMINCO mining resume guide here.
Mining Jobs, jobs in mines, jobs on mine sites, get a mine job.
1st Year Apprenticeship – Fitter/Welder ,Northern QLD,Ravenswood Gold Pty Ltd,Mining – Engineering & Maintenance