This is an online course.
You will be eligible to enrol in the Mining Induction Refresher online course:
- If you have no mining experience, but have a Statement of Attainment / card for previous induction that has expired within 6 months.
- If you have mining experience on mine within last 12 months.
- If you have a Statement of Attainment with all 6 units.
- If you have mining experience, and have worked on a mine within the last 12 months and have a Statement of Attainment† or card for previous induction that has expired within 6 months.
Successful completion of the written assessment & workplace assessment will provide students with statements of attainment for these units of competency:
- RIIGOV201A – Comply with site work processes/procedures
- RIIRIS201A – Conduct local risk control
- RIICOM201A – Communicate in the workplace
- RIIERR302A – Respond to local emergencies and incidents
- RIIOHS201A – Work safely & follow OHS policies & procedures
- RIIERR205A – Apply initial response first aid.
The Mining Induction Refresher online course will validate your Mining Induction card for a further 5 years.
Call firstname.lastname@example.org to make a booking today.
iMINCO Mining Training
Please read the Industry Pathways refund policy before booking this course.