RIIRIS301D – Apply Risk Management Processes (G1)
Online Course – only $250
Complete this training online in a few days
Enrolling in the RIIRIS301D – Apply Risk Management Processes will help you to develop your career further in the Resources and Infrastructure industries.
This course can also be commonly referred to as the G1 or S1.
- Enhanced risk identification awareness
- Better develop your communication skills
- Be able to understanding legislation and apply it in the workplace
- Become more aware of the importance of teamwork and how to create a good team
- Manage yourself and become efficient with your time
- Preparing for incident investigations
- Planning and organising to enhance safety in the workplace
- Develop acute problem solving methodologies in a high-stress environment
This course can be completed online which means you can complete it at your own pace. If you’re in a hurry to gain this qualification, it can be completed within a few days.
You will learn the processes and tasks associated with conducting inspections with a view to identifying, analysing and assessing risks in a mining environment. You will also learn how to administer the recommend treatment, contribute to implementation of treatments and to monitor risk in the workplace.
When you enrol, you’ll be given a secure log-in to access the online course material. You can also download the entire course and print it out. We find this is one of the better ways to complete it, because you don’t need to be logged in to the internet.
Whilst you work through the courses, if you need any help, you can talk with your trainer who will answer your questions. Having the option of doing this course online and also being able to do it as a paper-based course is perfect if you have the spare time between shifts.
G1 - RIIRIS301D Apply Risk Management Processes
This course also involves the practice of participation in the preparation, testing and documentation of safe working instructions to the people who will be working under you. One of the other benefits is this level of training offers you the ability to show your employer you have what it takes to move into a management role.With such a heavy focus on safety these days, being able to assess and manage risk in the mining workplace is rapidly becoming on of the key priorities on all mining companies.
The main features of this training are;
- identification of on-site hazards
- assessing and identifying unacceptable risk
- identifying and recommending treatments
- contributing to the implementation of treatments; and
- reviewing safety system documentation
Course Type: Online