Download the Experts Guide To Entry Level Mining Jobs
Everyone wants a mining job.. why?.. because the money is good, new jobs are being created every day and we can show you where to find them.
So we wrote an book to show you exactly how to go about finding and applying for entry-level jobs in the mines.
Mining is back and bigger than ever, with huge new thermal coal mines (Adani Carmichael mine) opening up in Queensland and iron ore mines in Western Australia’s Pilbara.
Don’t miss out on this next wave of mining jobs.
Although the industry has changed dramatically, there are still good opportunities to get into the mines, make some good money and make good connections to move into other areas of mining such as haul truck operator, process operator and even a Supervisor, with the right training.
Here’s what’s in the eBook
- Entry Level Mining Jobs – the realities of mining
- The best training for new starters in the mining industry
- The main challenges for entry level jobs seekers
- An overview of the most common questions asked by mining job seekers
- Mining opportunities
- Starting on the ground floor
- A list of entry level mining jobs you can do
- Basic requirements and mining knowledge you must have
- How civil construction experience can really pay off
- More on training and qualification options
- Jobs for machinery operators like dump truck, loader and dozer operators
- Deciphering mining terminology and understanding the lingo
- Rosters and what you can expect
- Mining apprenticeships and how to go about getting one
- Entry level mining jobs for students, graduates and people on working visas
- Winning tips to cracking entry level mining jobs
- How to develop a mining mindset
- Networking and creating the perfect mining focused resume
- The complete Australian mining companies list – complete with links to their websites
- The big list of mining contractors in Australia
- A huge list of mining magazines, newspapers and research website to help you find unskilled mining jobs
- Your mining jobs checklist – manage your job application process in one place
- A complete list of mining courses you can do to increase your mining job opportunities
Behavioral Interviewing Techniques
Behavioral interviewing is a term used to describe the interview questions you could be asked and required to give specific examples on. This type of questioning is used to allow the interviewer to see how you demonstrated a particular skill or competency in a given situation. Interviews based on "behavioral interviewing" are designed around the view that the best way to view your future performance is by analyzing your past performance.
These questions will be structured to seek information relating to, the STAR principle, a proven and successful system used by people who know how to make a good impression at an interview. This e-book covers in detail:
- The situation or task
- The action you took
- The result of your actions
Interview Questions & How To Answer Them
Some interviews can be tough, we've all experienced them and have a story to tell. Being prepared to answer the toughest questions and having the answers roll off your tongue is what we're all looking to achieve. In this e-book you'll find examples of:
- Examples of 'opening questions' that may be asked:
- Examples of questions related to safety
- Technical & job related questions
- Questions about teamwork and leadership
- How to handle questions related to initiative and responsibility
- Examples of explaining how you perform under pressure... and many more
Email the eBook to yourself now!