If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.Mackay & Coalfields, Queensland location.
You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction to be eligible for this job. If you don't have one and are not sure what this is, click the Standard 11 Mining Induction link further down the page.
Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Yardsperson, Peggy, TA – Moranbah QLD job – Mackay & Coalfields
Advertised by: Coates Hire – Mining – Engineering & Maintenance
About the Project
This is your chance to join the Redpath team in the construction of a 3.5m Ventilation Shaft for an underground coal mine in the Moranbah area.
The roles will commence September with project completion around February 2020. The position involves working a 7/7 roster, 12hr shifts. We are seeking local Moranbah, and surrounding area, applicants to apply.
We are searching for
- Experience in similar role e.g Yardsperson, Peggy, TA etc;
- Current Standard 11 Induction Training – Surface & underground highly regarded;
- Surface loader ticket highly regarded;
- Valid manual drivers licence;
- Current First Aid certificate or ability to get prior to commencement
- A work ethic and attitude in keeping with Redpath’s motto Consider in done — safely.
In return you can expect
- Family friendly lifestyle roster
- Competitive hourly rate with annual leave, sick leave
- PPE provided
- Discounted health insurance with BUPA
- Business improvement and innovation rewards
- Capped reimbursement for prescription safety glasses
- Employee Assistance, well-being assistance that’s free for all the family
How to Apply
As an equal opportunity employer, Redpath is sensitive to the importance of diversity in the workplace and supports this through a work environment committed to gender equality and cultural diversity. We welcome applications from candidates willing to join a collaborative team.
We will be shortlisting for these positions immediately, so you can apply for this great opportunity by simply clicking on the ‘apply’ button below or by visiting our website.
Location: Mackay & Coalfields
Job Type: Full Time
Category: Mining, Resources & Energy
Classification: Mining – Engineering & Maintenance
Yardperson – Moranbah QLD jobs – Mackay & Coalfields – Coates Hire jobs at Mackay & Coalfields, full time, Mining, Resources & Energy, iMINCO Mining Information
Before applying for this Yardperson – Moranbah QLD job, make certain your resume is up-to-date and you’re targeting this job.
If want to know how to do this, see our mining resume guide here.