iMINCO Mining Jobs - sign up for 2020 mining jobs
Workshop Junior – Leading to Apprenticeship
Client is a large Global Leader in the Manufacturing of Components and Assemblies. Due to increased workload, they are seeking a Junior Workshop person who will assist in the upkeep of the workshop.
About the role:
- You will be responsible for the cleanliness of the workshop
- Cleaning of the workshop and ensuring everything is kept clean and tidy
- Assisting tradesman in the workshop when needed
The ideal candidate will meet the below:
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Hands on and mechanically minded
- Have a strong willingness to learn
- Can-do and reliable attitude
- Physically fit and able to lift/move objects
- Hold a current Drivers License
Please submit your resume and a cover letter explaining why you would be the best candidate for this role.