If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Workshop Junior – Leading to Apprenticeship
Client is a large Global Leader in the Manufacturing of Components and Assemblies. Due to increased workload, they are seeking a Junior Workshop person who will assist in the upkeep of the workshop.
About the role:
- You will be responsible for the cleanliness of the workshop
- Cleaning of the workshop and ensuring everything is kept clean and tidy
- Assisting tradesman in the workshop when needed
The ideal candidate will meet the below:
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Hands on and mechanically minded
- Have a strong willingness to learn
- Can-do and reliable attitude
- Physically fit and able to lift/move objects
- Hold a current Drivers License
Please submit your resume and a cover letter explaining why you would be the best candidate for this role.