If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Workshop Floater– Heavy Duty Fitter
Allied Recruitment is currently seeking experienced Heavy Duty Fitter for work residential and FIFO as required.
Working a FIFO roster from Perth, the main responsibilities include:
- Carrying out major component change outs, across various local and remote mine sites – including Boddington, Roy Hill and Murrin Murrin
- Roster will vary from site to site
- Able to work in a team or autonomously
- Must be available to cover annual leave for permanent staff
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
- Hold relevant trade qualifications of Heavy Vehicle/Diesel Mechanic
- Experience conducting maintenance work on various mining equipment
- Previous experience on either Hitachi, CAT, Komatsu or John Deere
- Experience with onsite breakdowns.
- Must be able to pass DAS and Full medical including a workcover hearing test
To apply, please submit your resume to email@example.com or apply online.
To be successful, your resume must contain:
- Your full residential address
- Contact email address and mobile number
- A current resume, with details of your employment within the last 12 months minimum
- Whilst not essential, your application will be favoured if you can include copies of any qualifications or licences you may hold, such as a drivers licence, high risk work licence, white card or trade certificate.
NOTE: When you apply for this job Heavy Duty Fitter, take a look at your current resume and cover letter. Always match the first page of your resume to details of the job. Search the job ad for keywords and add them into your resume because if you don’t, your application may be scanned and rejected before it even gets read by a human. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
How to Apply
If you feel you have the required skills and are searching to join a professional team please apply online now with an up to date CV.
Your interest and experience can be expressed by clicking on the ‘Apply Now’ button.
Apply for Workshop Floater Heavy Duty Fitter Perth WA