If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Workshop Floater – Heavy Duty Fitter
Workshop Floater Heavy Duty Fitter Perth WA
Allied Recruitment is licensed as an Employment Agent and there services are supplied with the assurances of Workers Compensation Insurance pursuant to the Western Australian Workers Compensation and Injury Management Act (1981) as well as Public and Products Liability (to $10,000,000) and Professional Indemnity.
They offer a suite of recruitment & employment related services which are tailored to your requirements to ensure that the right result is achieved each and every time – and that’s guaranteed!
Working a FIFO roster from Perth, the main responsibilities include:
- Carrying out major component change outs, across various local and remote mine sites – including Boddington, Roy Hill and Murrin Murrin
- Roster will vary from site to site
- Able to work in a team or autonomously
- Must be available to cover annual leave for permanent staff
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
- Hold relevant trade qualifications of Heavy Vehicle/Diesel Mechanic
- Experience conducting maintenance work on various mining equipment
- Previous experience on either Hitachi, CAT, Komatsu or John Deere
- Experience with onsite breakdowns.
- Must be able to pass DAS and Full medical including a work cover hearing test
To be successful, your resume must contain:
- Your full residential address
- Contact email address and mobile number
- A current resume, with details of your employment within the last 12 months minimum
- Whilst not essential, your application will be favoured if you can include copies of any qualifications or licenses you may hold, such as a drivers license, high risk work license, white card or trade certificate.
- 196 Welshpool Rd, Welshpool WA 6106, Australia
Required license or certification:
- Trade Qualified
To apply, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.
Would you like to apply for this job?
If you are searching for an exciting opportunity and to build a career in an innovative and dynamic organization, submit your resume by clicking on Apply Now below.
Apply for Workshop Floater Heavy Duty Fitter Perth WA
Caterpillar Haul truck 789
The Caterpillar 789 dump truck is typically used in open pit mining. The 789 has a capacity of 177 tonnes, and its engine can produce 1770 horsepower.
There are hundreds of CAT 789 dump trucks on various mine sites in Australia; working hard in open-cut coal mines as well as hauling raw iron ore dirt across the open, dusty mine sites of Western Australia.
Read more about the CAT 789 mining dump truck on our website.