See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Workshop Diesel Fitter Underground Mining Job
A progressive and resourceful company, CoreStaff are at the forefront of the recruitment industry in Australia.
They currently have offices in Perth, Kalgoorlie, Adelaide, Melbourne, Newcastle, Sydney, Eastern Creek, Brisbane, Townsville, Broken Hill and Darwin.
This new vacancy is a casual role, working full time hours. Only local residents to the Mackay & surrounding regions will be considered for this role due to being a workshop contract & starting within the next 1-2 weeks.
Mandatory qualifications and experience required for this role:
- Proven experience working with underground mining equipment – highly advantageous
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working as a Diesel fitter
- Diesel Fitting Trade or Mechanical Fitter qualification
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment medical including drug & alcohol testing
- Dayshift only at this stage but depending on work loads – afternoon shift may be implemented, therefore you must be willing to work both.
Apply for this role please forward the below documents to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Updated current resume with 2 work related referees listed
- Copy of trade certificate
- Colour copy of all licenses, tickets and certificates
- Passport or birth certificate
Workshop Diesel Fitter Underground Mining Job QLD
Indeed will send your application to . Please review all application instructions before applying to Corestaff.
This is your opportunity to establish an exciting career path that only a dynamic mining company can provide. To submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction Training.Click Apply for Workshop Diesel Fitter Underground Mining Job QLD