Workshop Boilermaker Fabricators – Mining Australia
Trades & Labour Company is a Western Australia owned recruitment services company. They specialize in the provision of highly trained and technical trades personnel servicing mining and heavy industrial industries throughout Australia.
They are currently seeking experienced Workshop Boilermaker / Welders for an immediate start. If successful, you will have the opportunity to forge a long-term career in a busy heavy equipment workshop servicing the mining industry.
To be considered for these positions you must:
- Be available for an immediate start
- Hold a current Drivers License and own reliable transport
- Hold a valid Australian Mechanical Trade Certificate – Fabrication
- Working at Heights & Confined Spaces (Current within 2 Years)
- Able to read from drawings and fabricate to specification
- Able to work autonomously or as part of a team
- Able to pass regular Drug & Alcohol Screening
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*
Apply for Workshop Boilermaker Fabricators Position
To be considered for these opportunities please click “Apply Now” and upload a current resume highlighting your experience with a minimum of 3 contactable referencesApply for Workshop Boilermaker Fabricators Heavy Mining Australia