See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Wheeled Excavator Operators Landscaping Job Position
They are searching for Excavator Operators to join there team @ Australian Civil Solutions. Offering an opportunity to become a part of the W2B Pacific Highway Upgrade.
They believe that a safe worksite is a productive worksite & employees are the most important element of this policy. They are a progressive company who invest heavily employees and plant fleet.
They believe that they must Innovate to remain competitive in today’s construction environment and therefore they encourage employees to constantly think outside the box.
If this sounds appealing to you please submit a resume and have a chat about future.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- There teams will be involved in all aspects of the W2B Pacific Highway construction
- Stormwater/drainage Installation.
- Water/sewer main Installation.
- Electrical & Communication Conduit Installation.
- Earthworks for construction of the new Highway.
- Landscaping works along the Highway.
Skills and experience
- All applicants must have a positive attitude & be comfortable in an interactive team environment.
- Plant Operator Applicants should have a minimum of 5 years experience operating various types of plant.
- Wheeled Excavator Operators from 15 – 20 Ton. – (Final Trim & GPS Experience)
- Tracked Excavator Operators from 6 – 36 Ton. – (Final Trim & GPS Experience)
- Driving License
- Construction White/Blue Card.
- RII Plant Operator Tickets.
Job benefits and perks
- Long Term Work on the Iconic W2B Pacific Highway Upgrade Project.
- Modern Plant Fleet.
- Employee Focused.
If you feel you have the required skills and are searching to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
How to apply
To be considered for this role, please click the ‘Apply Now‘ link to submit your application. Only short listed applicants will be contacted.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Wheeled Excavator Operators Landscaping Civil Solutions Australia
Caterpillar Haul truck 789
The Caterpillar 789 dump truck is typically used in open pit mining. The 789 has a capacity of 177 tonnes, and its engine can produce 1770 horsepower.
There are hundreds of CAT 789 dump trucks on various mine sites in Australia; working hard in open-cut coal mines as well as hauling raw iron ore dirt across the open, dusty mine sites of Western Australia.
Read more about the CAT 789 mining dump truck on our website.
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.