See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
WEIPA Boilermakers, Fitters Riggers shutdowns
Techforce Personnel Pty. Ltd. are a nationwide recruitment agency and project management company specializing in blue and white collar recruitment and project delivery across the mining and resources, civil construction and the oil and gas industries.
Due to the continued success and expansion of shutdown division, Techforce require a large volume of BOILERMAKERS, FITTERS, AND RIGGERS for shutdowns at Weipa – QLD, with the next one departing THIS MONDAY – 25TH SEPTEMBER.
Boilermakers,Fitters Riggers shutdowns Brisbane Weipa QLD
To be successful for this position, you MUST have:
• S1 Apply Risk Management – or willing to obtain
• Confined Space Entry – within 2 years
• Working at Heights – within 2 years (not essential but highly advantageous)
• Current Drivers License
• Ability to pass a pre-employment medical
• White CardIf your skills and experience match the criteria listed above, please send your resume and copies of tickets and licenses to; firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP!
How to apply
If you meet the above criteria please apply by clicking APPLY NOW and attach your current resume.
Apply for WEIPA Boilermakers, Fitters Riggers shutdowns at Brisbane
Caterpillar Haul truck 777
The Caterpillar 777 is a 100-ton haul truck, typically used in open pit mining, manufactured by Caterpillar Inc. The first model of Caterpillar 777 was introduced in 1974. Its diesel engine is capable of putting out 870 horsepower. The 777D, introduced in 1996, was powered by a 938-horsepower diesel.
This truck is one of the entry-level haul trucks most new operators will learn on. Once competent, they will move up to the larger 785, especially when working on a coal mining site.