Water Truck Operators – Underground Mine Job
- Lady Loretta Mine project
- 14/14 Rotating Roster
- Long-term project and one of the best camps in Australia
Redpath Australia is seeking experienced Water Truck Operators for its long-term Lady Loretta Mine project. All wages positions will be a 14 days on, 14 days off roster. FIFO is also available from Brisbane and Townsville.
- Ensure the safe, effective and productive operation of the water truck in both an underground and surface environment
- Provide a high standard of dust suppression service to both underground and surface
- Provide dust suppression support to underground haulage and operations crews
- Ensure machinery used is cleaned and serviced regularly and any mechanical issues or damage is reported immediately
- Accurately complete all required daily activity and safety reporting as required
- Complete all pre-start checks prior to use of equipment and attend all meetings related to safety.
Skills & Experience
- Experience with the operation of water trucks and road maintenance machinery in an underground environment
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol screening
- Current manual drivers license
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision;
- A safety approach in keeping with Redpath’s principle Safety – First, Last and Always.
All wages positions will be a 14 days on, 14 days off roster with alternating 14 day/14 night rosters.
Redpath is the type of company where you can sink your teeth into a challenging role, get hands on experience and receive learning & development opportunities with experienced personnel.
Operating since 1962, The Redpath Group provides technical and operational expertise to the mining industry globally, with a reputation for providing innovative solutions utilizing modern technology.
How to apply
To apply, click on the “Apply Now” prompt quoting the reference number 1704-2584-WAT
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Water Truck Operators Underground Mining FIFO QLD