See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Water Truck Operators – Underground Mine Job
- Lady Loretta Mine project
- 14/14 Rotating Roster
- Long-term project and one of the best camps in Australia
Redpath Australia is seeking experienced Water Truck Operators for its long-term Lady Loretta Mine project. All wages positions will be a 14 days on, 14 days off roster. FIFO is also available from Brisbane and Townsville.
- Ensure the safe, effective and productive operation of the water truck in both an underground and surface environment
- Provide a high standard of dust suppression service to both underground and surface
- Provide dust suppression support to underground haulage and operations crews
- Ensure machinery used is cleaned and serviced regularly and any mechanical issues or damage is reported immediately
- Accurately complete all required daily activity and safety reporting as required
- Complete all pre-start checks prior to use of equipment and attend all meetings related to safety.
Skills & Experience
- Experience with the operation of water trucks and road maintenance machinery in an underground environment
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol screening
- Current manual drivers license
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision;
- A safety approach in keeping with Redpath’s principle Safety – First, Last and Always.
All wages positions will be a 14 days on, 14 days off roster with alternating 14 day/14 night rosters.
Redpath is the type of company where you can sink your teeth into a challenging role, get hands on experience and receive learning & development opportunities with experienced personnel.
Operating since 1962, The Redpath Group provides technical and operational expertise to the mining industry globally, with a reputation for providing innovative solutions utilizing modern technology.
How to apply
To apply, click on the “Apply Now” prompt quoting the reference number 1704-2584-WAT
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Water Truck Operators Underground Mining FIFO QLD