Water Cart Jobs Mackay
Nobul has an amazing opportunity available for two Scraper water cart operators on a 6:6 roster, this roster is DAY shift only! and 12-hour shifts in length. Camp and meals provided for you, ongoing consistent work with PLENTY of overtime available.
You will be working alongside a highly reputable mining/ civil contractor who is well known across the Bowen Basin. If you are multi ticketed and wanting to build up your skills on other plants, you will be given the opportunity to jump on other machines as well.
To be successful:
- MUST have experience on a scraper water cart
- Other tickets highly advantageous
- DIDO from local areas
- Ability to work on a 6:6 roster and commit to ongoing work
- Have a Coal Board Medical and Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*
- Even time roster
- Located 2 hours from Mackay
- Plenty of work plus overtime available
- Variety in plant operation
- Day shift only! 12 shifts
- Work alongside a highly reputable mining and civil contractor
- PPE provided
- Top-quality camp and meals
Learn more about the Bowen Basin mining location.
The Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the world’s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queensland’s first Governor, Sir George Bowen.
The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore and is dotted with many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.