If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Warehouse Supervisor Coal Mine
Thiess is the world’s largest mining services provider.They offer the widest range of in-house surface and underground mining capabilities across Australia, Botswana, Canada, Chile, Indonesia and Mongolia. The life-of-mine insight, tailored approach and commitment to excellence keep at the leading edge…optimizing the mining value chain for each client.
Continue to drive innovation, through long-term relationships, clients are best positioned in a competitive global market. The people are central to the success and are empowered to contribute their skills, knowledge and experience to continually exceed industry benchmarks. The culture is built on the Principles of Integrity, Accountability, Innovation and Delivery, underpinned by a commitment to safety in everything they do.
As the next Warehouse Supervisor reporting to the Maintenance Manager, you will work collaboratively to manage the implementation and maintenance of a safe, efficient and cost effective store which meets the needs of all users and the mine as a whole.
The Lake Vermont Coal Mine is situated in Dysart, North Queensland.
Some of your duties will include:
- Manage the implementation and maintenance of a cost effective, service level focused and efficient store
- Ensuring appropriate lean managed stock levels are on site
- Ordering is completed in a timely manner
- Ensure sufficient coverage of personnel for the store at all times
What skills and experience do you need?
- Extensive experience within a Warehouse Supervisor role is essential
- A Tertiary Qualification in Warehousing/Procurement or a Trade Qualification with significant post trade experience is highly regarded
- Exceptional organizational, communication and time management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel is vital
- Experience using JD Edwards is advantageous
5/2 – Monday to Friday
When do you need to apply?
Sunday 10th September 2017