FIFO PERTH – Graders, Excavators and Dozers
GO2 People – All Round Operators (URGENT)
Experienced Mining Operators for work in WA mining sector.
GO2 People have a clients who are industry leaders in mining and actively looking to mobilise suitable operators to site ASAP.
- Proven open pit, production experience
- Excavator operators require previous exp operating 120 -550 tonne or similar diggers in a production environment
- Experience meeting production targets – BCM
- All Rounders require experience operating Graders , Excavators and Dozers
- Must have a high regard for safety
- Must have a Current valid Driver’s licence
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment Medical and Drug and Alcohol
- Competitive rates – Paid weekly
- 2:1 roster FIFO from Perth
- Chance to work for a reputable mining company
- Work on a range of different machinery
- Newly renovated pool on site, Wi-Fi provided in all rooms
- 12 hour days and night shifts
- Dedicated recruitment consultant who can open up future opportunities.
If you meet the above criteria and available immediately please APPLY today.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted immediately.
HOW TO APPLY:
FIFO PERTH – Mining Jobs for Graders, Excavators and Dozer Operators
Caterpillar Haul truck 793
The 793F has a load cpacityof 226.8 ton (US) and a top speed of 60 kilometres an hour. It's a turbocharged air-to-air aftercooled diesel engine that has enhanced power management capability for maximum hauling performance. The C175-16 is a 16-cylinder, four-stroke design that uses long, effective power strokes for optimum efficiency.
The 793F, is an autonomous-driven truck. Over 100 793F trucks are now operating via Command for hauling, the Cat autonomous truck operations system, which is a part of Cat MineStar™
Read more about the CAT 793 automomous mining dump truck on our website.