See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
FIFO PERTH – Graders, Excavators and Dozers
GO2 People – All Round Operators (URGENT)
Experienced Mining Operators for work in WA mining sector.
GO2 People have a clients who are industry leaders in mining and actively searching to mobilise suitable operators to site ASAP.
- Proven open pit, production experience
- Excavator operators require previous exp operating 120 -550 tonne or similar diggers in a production environment
- Experience meeting production targets – BCM
- All Rounders require experience operating Graders , Excavators and Dozers
- Must have a high regard for safety
- Must have a Current valid Driver’s licence
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment Medical and Drug and Alcohol
- Competitive rates – Paid weekly
- 2:1 roster FIFO from Perth
- Chance to work for a reputable mining company
- Work on a range of different machinery
- Newly renovated pool on site, Wi-Fi provided in all rooms
- 12 hour days and night shifts
- Dedicated recruitment consultant who can open up future opportunities.
If you meet the above criteria and available immediately please APPLY today.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted immediately.
HOW TO APPLY:
FIFO PERTH – Mining Jobs for Graders, Excavators and Dozer Operators
Click Here to download our Expert Guide Becoming a Dump Truck Driver
Caterpillar Haul truck 777
The Caterpillar 777 is a 100-ton haul truck, typically used in open pit mining, manufactured by Caterpillar Inc. The first model of Caterpillar 777 was introduced in 1974. Its diesel engine is capable of putting out 870 horsepower. The 777D, introduced in 1996, was powered by a 938-horsepower diesel.
This truck is one of the entry-level haul trucks most new operators will learn on. Once competent, they will move up to the larger 785, especially when working on a coal mining site.
Caterpillar Haul truck 793
The 793F has a load cpacityof 226.8 ton (US) and a top speed of 60 kilometres an hour. It's a turbocharged air-to-air aftercooled diesel engine that has enhanced power management capability for maximum hauling performance. The C175-16 is a 16-cylinder, four-stroke design that uses long, effective power strokes for optimum efficiency.
The 793F, is an autonomous-driven truck. Over 100 793F trucks are now operating via Command for hauling, the Cat autonomous truck operations system, which is a part of Cat MineStar™
Read more about the CAT 793 automomous mining dump truck on our website.