FIFO CAT Dump Truck Operator Jobs Western Australia
777 – 785 – 793 CAT Dump Truck Operators
- Immediate Start
- CAT 777, 785 or 793 dump trucks
- 2:1 Roster
- Weekly pay
- FIFO from Perth Only
About the role
Production Dump Truck Operators with recent experience on open-pit mines. Operating Caterpillar dump trucks CAT 777, CAT 785 and CAT 793’s or equivalent. These roles are offered on a 2:1 roster with 12-hour shifts.
FIFO opportunities on various sites from Perth only.
- Operate CAT 777, 785 or 793 dump trucks for load and haul
- Perform equipment inspections
Skills and Experience
- 6 months minimum (recent) experience operating CAT 777, 785 or 793 dump trucks
- Current drivers license
- Willing to obtain and provide a police clearance
- Able to meet the inherent pre-employment medical requirements
- Open pit production mining experience
- 2:1 roster
- Potential temp to perm with a strong history of transfer
- Weekly pay
- A dedicated recruitment consultant who can open up future opportunities
Must be available immediately to start the recruitment process.
If you meet the above criteria and available immediately please APPLY today.
HOW TO APPLY:
FIFO CAT 777, 785 or 793 Dump Truck Operator Job
Caterpillar Haul truck 793
The 793F has a load cpacityof 226.8 ton (US) and a top speed of 60 kilometres an hour. It's a turbocharged air-to-air aftercooled diesel engine that has enhanced power management capability for maximum hauling performance. The C175-16 is a 16-cylinder, four-stroke design that uses long, effective power strokes for optimum efficiency.
The 793F, is an autonomous-driven truck. Over 100 793F trucks are now operating via Command for hauling, the Cat autonomous truck operations system, which is a part of Cat MineStar™
Read more about the CAT 793 automomous mining dump truck on our website.