If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction to be eligible for this job. If you don't have one and are not sure what this is, click the Standard 11 Mining Induction link further down the page.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Mining Supervisor Superintendent Coal Project
With a global business, they offer diverse and rewarding careers. They are committed to Thiess being a company and a culture where great people can excel and where they are developed and supported to reach their highest potential.
Join team of industry leaders – your skills, knowledge and experience will make a difference to the benefit of their clients, communities and project partners.
With a history since 1934, Thiess is the world’s largest mining services provider. They offer the widest range of in-house surface and underground mining capabilities in leading commodities across Australia, Botswana, Canada, Chile, Indonesia and Mongolia. Every day, they optimize the mining life-cycle to create lasting value.
As their next Mining Supervisor reporting to the Mining Superintendent, you will work collaboratively towards delivering best practice and high-quality production solutions and results.
Some of your duties will include:
- Actively seeking continuous improvement
- Supervise a large mining crew to safely and effective deliver production results
- Co-ordination of dispatch personnel and crew allocations
- Understanding of and effective execution of modular mining processes
- Effective inspection and reporting processes
- Appropriate training practices for mining crews
Role Requirements as a Mining Supervisor at Lake Vermont:
- Open-cut coal mining experience in a similar role
- Qualifications that support your success within the coal mining industry
- Proven leadership experience
- Excellent communication, approach ability and motivational qualities
- Strong attention to detail
- Current Standard 11 Induction Training Induction, S123 & G2 Qualifications
Their commitment to a diverse and inclusive workforce
They recognize the value of an inclusive and diverse workplace through our vision: everyone matters always.
Through this vision, they will build a community where respect, value and thoughtfulness toward each person will underpin their ability to bring their full self to work because here they will be empowered, safe and included.
If you feel you have the required skills and are searching to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
How to Apply
This role is an opportunity to make the next step in your career. With there culture of recognition, development, and a stimulating and satisfying work environment there is no better time to join Thiess.Apply for Qualified Coal Mining Supervisor-Superintendent Queensland