See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Vacuum Truck Operator – Mining Job QLD
The client is a well-established Civil Construction company requires a Vacuum Truck Operator for a role based in multiple locations on the North and South side of Brisbane. This Temp to Perm position offers immediate start for suitable candidates and an attractive hourly rate.
To Be Considered for this role:
- Current MR / HR License
- City Truck Driving Experience
- White Card/Blue Card
- Available for an immediate start
- Own Car and License
- Have Full PPE
- Fit and Able
- Ability to work well within a team as well as autonomously
- A Current Resume with two contactable references
- High focus on safety, with a sense of pride for your equipment
- Willing and able to work weekends and overtime when required
- Knowledge of the Brisbane area is preferable.
The following tickets are preferred, however not essential:
- Confined space
- High Pressure Water Blasting Operator Ticket
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Would you like to apply for this job position?
If you meet the above requirements and are available for immediate start, please hit the “APPLY” button and send in a current resume and Cover letter.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities.Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Vacuum Truck Operator Mining Job Brisbane QLD