Underground Shift Supervisor for a Gold mine in Western Australia
One Key Resources is a specialist provider of managed workforce services and labour hire to the mining, oil & gas and infrastructure industries. They also complement our core business with market leading value add services including skills and proficiency training and productivity improvement programs.
One Key Resources are currently recruiting Underground Supervisors for a Gold mine in Western Australia. The Client requires skilled and safety minded individuals to lead their crews across Development, Production and Rehab works.
What do these positions have to offer?
- Immediate Start – 2:1 Roster
- $70.00 Per Hour + Super
- FIFO from Perth – Meals and Accommodation provided
The successful candidates will have:
- Demonstrated experience working in an Underground Shift Supervisor
- Western Australian Underground Supervisors’ Certificate of Competency
- Verified Underground competencies (desirable)
- Long Hole Drill Rig
- Underground Haul Tracks
- Current Driver’s License
- Proof of Australian Working Rights – Passport and or Birth Certificate
Give yourself every opportunity to get this job. If you are applying, don’t send in your normal resume and cover letter. Make sure your resume is edited to show requirements for this job, or your application could be automatically rejected.