See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Underground Heavy Diesel Fitter – Hard Rock Mine – Cobar
- Opportunity to secure a long-term perm role with a principle mining company
- Enjoy a life-style friendly 7:7 roster – 12 hours p/d
- Work in a safe environment with like minded individuals
Underground heavy diesel fitters required as the Cobar operations continue to grow.
A respected and established mining principle with over 2 decades of commitment to their employees, safety and the Cobar community.
An underground hardrock mining project in the Cobar region. Operating with an experienced crew of maintenance tradesmen and operators the site runs with a variety of UG hardrock mining equipment.
- Well-equipped workshop
- Good availability for spare parts
The Roster & Accommodation
- 7:7 roster – 12-hour days (rotating day shift/ night shift)
- Company accommodation supplied (at a small rental cost)
As a heavy diesel fitter, you & your crew will be responsible for the maintenance of the underground mobile fleet.
- Workshop and field duties
- Breakdowns, fault fining, preventative maintenance & general servicing
- Utilising your string knowledge of hydraulics, mechanics and electrics
What’s in it for you
Along with working for a principle mining company and having the benefits of permanent long-term work (after a short probation) and job security you will; –
- Enjoy a strong crew culture, where everyone is made to feel welcome
- Work in a supportive environment where your mangers and team mates have your back
- Work in an environment that is safe
- Work for a company that believe in high quality maintenance and not band-aids
- $55.00ph + super + holidays (when you move to perm)
What’s your value?
- Previous experience working in the UG hardrock mining industry (highly desired)
- Ability to work in the workshop and field
- Strong understanding on hydraulics, mechanics and electrics
- Willing to DIDO or relocate to Cobar
Applications are being reviewed to progress to interview asap! Don’t miss out and apply now!
If you feel you have the required skills and are searching to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
How to apply
This is an excellent opportunity for you to advance your career with a leading mining contractor. To apply for this role please follow the link below.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Underground Rock Mine Heavy Diesel Fitter NSW